понедельник, 21 января 2019 г.

Learning Strategies Essay

In the poem Students by Tom Wayman, it reviews quaternion theories with context on different encyclopedism methods. The first supposition is the inoculation hypothesis of Education, detailing how once you have knowing a subject, you never have to review or touch on the topic again for it is lodged in ones brain for in all eternity. However, such a nameing technique looks foolish because as time goes on, materials tend to fade in ones brain unless occasionally reviewed. With this in mind, material previously learned would reckon from ones memory and would leave them lacking of knowledge on the subject.For the beat out learning, many people including myself would prefer the knowledge once learned to be forever held by the beholder, to use in future situations. The following(a) scheme is The Dipstick Theory of Education. This scheme relates learning to that of a car locomotive only needing oil to a certain line, therefore only needing to learn to a certain degree. This a gain seems unrealistic to the many dreamers out there, who atomic number 18 constantly trying to extend the limits, the ones who do not want to be blocked by barricades.Countless material is available for the publics access, which means the learning a person stub achieve is limitless. This theory seems adequate for those individuals who only want to initiate by in life. However, the legal age of the population who want to succeed and be proud of their success be going to want to stray away from this theory, for it will only prohibit you from following the path you truly want to go down. The Adopt the Kung Fu Theory of Education, is the theory that follows next in the poem. It reviews the idea that one hobo use knowledge as a self defense mechanism.This theory clear ups complete sense to me. How else would a person be able to keep going up their statements, ideas and opinions break away, than with knowledge? Not only does the knowledge help in that area, it canister help a person grasp a better understanding of the world around them, as well as it can improve their common sense. Use knowledge as a supporter, to liquified the bumps in the road before you, so you can travel on a trouble free path. The last theory is The Easy sense of hearing Theory of instruction. It proposes that if a person sits back and observes their environment, they can achieve optimal learning.This type of learning seems only achievable for those who learn best through visual or auditory aids in settings where they learn to the highest degree efficiently by viewing or hearing material. However, for those individuals who learn best through hands on tasks, The Easy Listening Theory of Learning, would not be in their favor. It would put them at a disadvantage, and make them fall behind the rest. This theory does not accommodate e rattlingone with learning in the same fashion therefore, it cannot be used as a popular learning technique for optimal learning in everyone.My own theory however, differs greatly from any of the learning theories displayed in the poem Students. My theory to look into my learning exceeds my own goals is I put in a upper limit effort. The goals I set myself are extremely high and almost seem unrealistic. Nonetheless, this is what give me the motivation and strive I need to put in a great deal of effort. Postponing undesirable activities is what I seem to be a natural at, cramming to get them completed when time is limited. It is in that speed state that I feel my mind works most efficiently.However, we all know this is a poor work method and that is why I set such high goals to make it seem unrealistic. By doing that, I insure I start the activity at a in the beginning time because it feels as if I have more to complete than in truth necessary. That way, I can keep my eye on the target at all times because it makes me feel as if I have very much work to do to achieve it still. In reference to this course, the date I began was much later than any applicants should have started. By doing that, it has given me very limited time to get this course completed.It is now that I can truly test out my theory for all that it is worth, because it is now that I feel the completed course expectations are very unrealistic found on the vast material I have to cover by a certain date. However, I plan to be vigilant to get through this course so I can walk the starting time stage at the end of the year. When that dream of mine comes true found on my goals of completing this course, it is then that my theory has once again proven me right in its successfulness.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий