пятница, 27 сентября 2019 г.

My experience of significant stressor Assignment

My experience of significant stressor - Assignment Example Panic is one outcome of a stressful situation that numbs down any feasible accurate responses and overcoming it can be a challenge in itself. I was to catch a local flight from Bali to Jakarta and then fly back home through an international one. I arrived at the airport on time and since there was time left for the boarding side to open, I ended up reading a book on a nearby bench. Time went by and I was so consumed in the book that the boarding opened and I could not check in on time. I kept looking at the desk side but since there was no sign put up, I missed my chance to get the boarding pass. When I noticed that an awful lot of time had passed by and I checked with the main counter, I was told that the flights boarding was now closed and I had n option but to wait for the next flight available. I panicked and my heart beat went up. My stomach started to churn in an uncomfortable manner and I had no idea what to do. Even in an air conditioned airport, I felt like I was sweating and my palms were wet. My breathing was high and being clueless, I felt miserable. I gathered enough courage to have some water and calm my nerves. After settling down, I went to the help center to ask for the list of flights but unfortunately there were none available since it was a weekend and the flights were full. My immediate response was to inform my family back home and then to prepare myself for the delay. I managed to email my father about what had happened and then I kept checking the help desk to see if any flights had seats available. I managed to catch a flight to Jakarta but the situation that was created at that time was an unforgettable one. The stress that I faced during that time when the lady at the help desk informed me that there were no available seats for the next two days was unexplainable. After panicking for a while, I ended up thinking clearly and behaving accordingly instead of giving up and taking an incorrect

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий