воскресенье, 11 августа 2019 г.

A letter to University Program Leader for an enquery Essay

A letter to University Program Leader for an enquery - Essay Example n thrown into uncertainty by the fact that the structure of my academic program will change from a 15 credits module to a 20 credits module in the September semester. This change is going to affect my study schedule since it is likely to raise the number of credits required for a complete semester and I may end up with fewer modules completed. In March, I made enquiries with the E-learning team on when and what modules would be available for enrolment in the April Semester and I was notified to take two modules in Biological Psychology and Social psychology even though I was aware that the semester had three level 4 modules on offer; Biological, Social and Developmental Psychology. Following the unsatisfactory response that I received from the E-learning team, I contacted the E-learning team for the second time, enquiring for the possibility of adding Developmental Psychology to my program for the Semester beginning April 2012. In response, the E-learning team informed me that the program leader would not allow me to take three modules, leaving me with the unfavorable option of taking the two modules that the program leader advised. However, at the beginning of my Second Semester in mid April, I realized that some students who started in January were taking three modules (Biological Psychology, Social Psychology and Developmental Psychology) for the January Semester. I sought the advice of the program leader and the E-learning team again but did not get any responses and so I had to proceed with the two modules. In the period April to June, I frequently contacted the program leader and the E-learning team to allow me takes the third module without much breakthrough. The E-learning team later informed me that the program leader would not allow me take the third module since the Semester was just four weeks away from the assessment date and so he advised me to wait for a few more weeks when I would obtain my new study pathway. I have since received my study plan

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий