четверг, 29 августа 2019 г.

Attendance at a local seminar (report) Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Attendance at a local seminar (report) - Essay Example â€Å"Project management is a carefully planned and organized effort to accomplish a successful project,† (Lonergan, K) Walters explained, stressing on the dire need of project managers in the industry. Walters further informed the students about different factors which influence the success of a project. They were Project team, sponsor, customer, programme manager, operations and the sellers. He mentioned that there were three crucial points related to project management also known as â€Å"triple constraint.† They are known as time, cost and scope. Walter mentioned the Work-Braeakdown-Structure where he described the project management tools, including, common sense, eyes, ears and all the other senses. He clearly noted that â€Å"trust but verify.† Dear Client, I have written what all I could understand from the pdf’s. If you think I am missing on some points do let me know. Apart from that, if you think I can pick up matter from the internet, I would do that. Let me

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий