понедельник, 4 марта 2019 г.

Engage in Personal Development in Health and Social Care Essay

My business as a tikeminder is to leave game quality care for children and young people. In order to fulfil this I must moderate I am familiar with the EYFS statutory manakin (September 2012) and assured of ratio limits in place (3.39 EYFS)I fool a job to digest parents with essential information in order to base successful parent partnerships and help them understand the role of not alone myself but Ofsted and the EYFS as well.see moreexplain what reflective utilize isI moderate a duty to ensure I nurse had preparedness and am aware of the Safeguarding and Welfare urgencys and the requirements as set erupt by my LSCB.(3.1 3.77 EYFS)I have a duty to ensure I deliver the reading and development requirements as set pop in the EYFS statutory framework. I must provide each unique child with opportunities to learn and develop by covering the seven areas of learning (1.1 1.13 EYFS)I have a duty to provide an inclusive setting and defend where possible for each indiv idual child.I have a duty to regularly assess children in my care with a statutory requirement to provide a progress check at age two. (Sections 2.1 2.11)I have a duty to ensure I meet any(prenominal) the legal requirements for paperwork.I have a duty to protect whatever personal information and records on children including personal details of parents with the exception of safeguarding issues and Ofsted visits. (3.67, 3.68, 3.69 and 3.70)I have a duty to inform the HMRC that I am freelance and the nature of my business.I am trusty for ensuring that I meet all the requirements of the EYFS and substantiate up to date with any changes made to it.I am responsible for providing parents with information as set out in the EYFS (3.72)I am responsible for safeguarding every child in my setting. (3.5)I am responsible for implementing policies and procedures to deal with issues effectively (3.3)I am responsible for risk of exposure Assessing (3.63)I am responsible for happen uponing areas where I may require push training and seek out the relevant courses in order to deliver the goods continuous captain development (3.18 EYFS)I am responsible for my receive planning, which will support each unique childs learning & development in the seven areas. I have a function toidentify next steps for each child (1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and 1.9 EYFS)I am responsible for identifying where I may need to adapt or provide support, for example a child whose first language is not side of meat (1.8 EYFS)I have a office to ensure that I am aware of where a child is developmentally and that I may accustom the Early Years Outcomes statements as points of reference in order to identify areas of strength or weakness. It is my responsibility to provide parents with a progress notify when a child is aged 2-3. 2.3 EYFS)I have a responsibility to ensure I keep accurate information on children in my care and that all personal information relating to both child and parents is up to date (3.71), keep accurate attendance records, document all accidents and incidents (3.48 & 3.49), keep up to date portion downs of any fire drills and their outcomes (3.54)I am responsible for registering with the ICO and storing data in a safe secure way (3.69)I am responsible for completion of my tax return and ensuring it is accurate and a true reflection of earnings and expenses.1.2 Complete the table below describing how the relevant standards apply to your roleRelevant StandardsExpectations of your own work roleEYFSThe EYFS sets out the guidelines from which I must work from and it is extremely important I am aware of the legal requirements set out in it. My roles and responsibilities above have been linked to the relevant sections in the EYFS. National Minimum Standards for Regulated childcare (Wales)National Occupational StandardsThis sets out a need for me to consider how I will master keyly developwithin my role.As part of my professional development I have recently compl eted a SEF. I found this surprisingly beneficial in not only dowery me realise my strengths but also for reflecting on how I can go about further improving. I also keep a CPD log and strive to ensure that as a professional I am keeping myself up to date with the sector, be it though the Pacey magazine, online courses or those that I attend ie First Aid, network meetings. I especially standardized the fact I have gained CPD hours and certificates for the effort I have put in to further develop, it has given me pride in my achievements Job explanationMy job description helps me to think about what I need to achieve in order to fulfil my role as a childminder.To provide high quality childcare, adhering to the EYFS statutory guidelines with a sound experience of the EYO. It is my duty to ensure children are in a positive, happy and safe environment. To have a sound knowledge of first aid and safeguarding procedures and to ensure training is kept up to date.Common CoreThe common core provides me with skills and knowledge required in order to work with children, young people and families. In my role as a childminder this would beSuccessful Parent partnerships & intercourse with children, including support for those whose primary language may not be English. ripe knowledge of the EYO and how these are used to observe development in children. aware(p) of safeguarding procedures and childrens welfare.Supporting children and parents through transition periods i.e. starting school. Being aware of data protection and how to protect confidentiality except in the case of safeguarding. calculate of ConductThe code of conduct sets out what is expected and required of me. In my job role as a childminder this would beTo remain professional at all times and ensure relevant paperwork is kept up to date. To promote children learning & development.To ensure childrens behaviour is dealt with in a positive way. To promote equal opportunity and embrace diversity.To respect conf identiality at all times with the exception of safeguarding issues. To work in partnership with parents.To ensure no offensive language is used by myself of visitors.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий